Monday, January 21, 2008

Natasha Galkina- From Sexy Russian Bride to America's Top Model



Natasha Galkina was born in 1985 in the city of Rostov, Russia. She is married to American Stuart Hagler (21 years her senior) from Texas. They are still married and live in Richardson, TX, with their daughter, Angelina.

When asked about her marriage and if she is a Mail-Order Bride Natasha has said, "You know, we have a great relationship with my husband. We met like other people meet each other. It was natural, we dated for a little bit less than a year, and I got married when I was almost 20 and after the year from the date of our marriage, and I got the beautiful baby and I was very, very happy with him." And specifically on the term Mail Order Bride, "... when they said 'mail-order bride?' I didn't even know what that was! I had to have someone tell me. And that's not what I am. You know how these men do intercontinental stuff? We dated before I came over to America."

About her husband, Stuart, she says, "He’s very romantic, he’s very nice, he takes care of me and he loves me to death and I love him very much."

Even though she was born and raised in Russia Natasha says she considers herself american because, "I'm in America and I want to represent America because this is the country that changed my life".

Natasha started out as one of the weakest contestants of the season, narrowly avoiding elimination in the second episode. But after being given the chance she quickly learned from her mistakes and soon became one of the strongest in the competition. She was voted Covergirl of the Week by viewers April 4th, April 18th and May 2nd. Her optimistic attitude, bright smile, and ability to take a strong picture bought her a spot in the final two. In the end her catwalk skills were not strong enough to take the crown and Natasha was named runner-up.

Since then she has landed a contract with Muse NYC models and has shot covers for both Modern Luxury Houston and DC magazines.



You can view Natasha's ANTM portfolio at her Cycle 8 Photo Gallery

Meet Other Hot Russian Women:

Marina98414 Tatiana8830 BettyBoopp Aigul217 Jastine irunchik LittleTonya MoonLu
Hundreds of Hot Russian Women online and chatting now! JOIN FOR FREE

No comments: